Vast Space and Fresh Air

Sunday, July 29, 2012
 We've been doing a lot of work in the yard lately, but at last, it was time to get away with the kids. We have some big vacation plans (or aspirations rather) for December... But for now we headed about three hours away to one of the most beautiful mountain ranges I have ever seen, finally arriving at our our fave fishing spot! We caught our limit every day. Together our group caught about sixty fish and let at least that many go. My husband first took me here shortly after we were married and we have been going back ever since.

King of the Mountain... That's my man ;)

Our luxury accommodations
Great Grandpa Mel with my niece and my daughter.
With my arms full I was caught on the other side of the camera!

 



Our Rat Terrier, Bo. He has his own special way of fishing!
Even these G's cleaned up on fish. My son (in purple) and his friend.
My oldest daughter fishing with my nephew.
 





On top of the world at sunset! If you look close you can see at least three different layers of mountain ranges in the distance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment