First Things First

Monday, March 26, 2012
On October 21, 2011 we closed on our new/old home and began moving in. The process of renovating our "1980's decorated dream home" went much faster in my head, but we fell in love with the homes character and location; we knew that we could work with the rest. Here's the catch: we've committed to doing it all ourselves- No hired help! We want the finished product to be a result of our talents and hard work, and we need to be able to work on it at our leisure.

This blog is about what we did, how we did it and how long it took. Five months in and even I can't believe the transformations that are taking place. I love visualizing something in my head and then seeing it materialize right in front of my eyes! Good bye 80's - hello 2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment